Excellent Thermal Stability
X-STEEL® Fiber is one of Syscom Advanced Materials’ novel conductive metal-clad fibers. By pairing a thin, lightweight 316L Stainless Steel wire core with a conductive metal outer layer, X-STEEL® Fiber gives freedom to design and manufacture outside the constraints of traditional wires. Designed to have excellent thermal stability and tailored electrical conductivity, X-STEEL® Fiber is optimized for use for grounding straps, bare wire, or coated with insulation material.
X-Steel conductive fiber products can be customized for filament count anywhere from 10 to 24 and is particularly well suited in extreme temperature environments. Further, X-STEEL® Fibers can be terminated by soldering or band connectors.
- High operating temperature up to 260 degrees C.
- Customizable filament counts
- 50% lighter in weight than 30 AWG (stranded 40/46 Type C) wire
- 1.5 times higher break strength than 30 AWG (stranded 40/46 Type C) wire
- Can be soldered or crimped
- Compatible with metal wire braiding equipment
- Supplied twisted or untwisted on braiders bobbins, customization available upon request
Seeking more freedom to design? X-Steel Conductive Fibers give new meaning to what conductive wires, threads, and cables can be.
Syscom Advanced Materials is recognized as the industry expert when it comes to conductive fibers. We invite you to explore and compare our x-steel high-performance metal-clad fibers.